Premier Software Download Place

Jaikoz

Show:  All  |  More  |  Free  |  Mac
Advertisement
Screenshot of Jaikoz for Windows Jaikoz for Windows 1.1.2
Jaikoz is a Java based ID3 Tagger designed for dealing with large music collections. Key Features are: Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX Specifically designed to allow tagging of large number of audio files Integration with MusicBrainz allowing the lookup of meta-data from the MsuicBrainz Database for automated tagging Intelligent FileName to Tagger can extract information from the filename into the tag without having to know the...
Price: USD $19.00;   License: Shareware (Free to Try)   File Size: 12695 KB;
Platform: Windows XP

Mp3 - Edit - Id3 - Tag - Jaikoz - Jthink
Screenshot of Jaikoz Tagger for Windows Jaikoz Tagger for Windows 2.7.0
The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of songs with ease. Key Features are: -> Supports Mp4, M4p, M4a, Mp3, Flac and Ogg Audio Files -> Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music -> MetaData matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files -> Detail Panel, allows...
Price: USD $22.00;   License: Shareware (Free to Try)   File Size: 15468 KB;
Platform: Windows XP

Mp4 - Mp3 - Edit - Id3 - Tag Editor - Tag - Oggvorbis - Flac - Tagger - Jaikoz
No Screenshot Jaikoz Music Tagger for Mac OS 3.8.2
Are you frustrated by missing and incorrect information in your songs such as 'Track 1' Jaikoz Tagger allows you to automatically correct this information using a combination of acoustic fingerprinting and metadata matching from Musicbrainz and Discogs. Jaikoz is usually over 90% accurate, but for the other 10% we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many...

Price: USD $0.00;   License: Freeware   File Size: 28569 KB;
Platform: Mac, Linux , 10.4,or,later

Jaikoz Music Tagger
Screenshot of Jaikoz Tagger for Linx Jaikoz Tagger for Linx 2.7.2000
The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of songs with ease. Key Features are:-> Supports Mp4, M4p, M4a, Mp3, Flac and Ogg Audio Files-> Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music-> MetaData matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files-> Detail Panel, allows easy editing of the...

Price: USD $22.00;   License: Shareware (Free to Try)   File Size: 16444 KB;
Platform: Linux

Screenshot of Jaikoz Tagger for OSX Jaikoz Tagger for OSX 2.7.2000
The Jaikoz Audio Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of songs with ease. Key Features are:-> Supports Mp4, M4p, M4a, Mp3, Flac and Ogg Audio Files-> Acoustic matching using MusicBrainz and MusicIP to match tracks based on the actual music-> MetaData matching using MusicBrainz to match tracks from the metadata in your files-> Detail Panel, allows easy editing of the...

Price: USD $22.00;   License: Shareware (Free to Try)   File Size: 16412 KB;
Platform: Mac

No Screenshot Jaikoz Audio Tagger 1.9.4
Jaikoz Audio Tagger...The Jaikoz MP3 Tag Editor is a powerful yet simple to use tool that allows you to organize, edit and correct thousands of songs with ease. Jaikoz has powerful automation features designed to do the hard work for you. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 5 million songs. MusicBrainz is a community based database with contributions by over 200,000 people and its system of moderation ensures the data is...

Price: USD $0.00;   License: Shareware (Free to Try)  
Platform: Mac

Mp3 - Id3 - Tag Editor - Tag - Id3 Editor - MusicBrainz
MENU
Business & Productivity Tools

Desktop

Developer Tools

Drivers

Education

Games

Home & Personal

Internet & Networking

Ipod Tools

Linux

Mac

Multimedia & Design

Operating Systems

Others

PDA

Utilities

NEW DOWNLOADS
POPULAR TRENDS
TRENDING TOPICS
© 1997-2015 FileDudes.com
Home | Contact | Privacy | Submit PAD | Catalogs